YOUR RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED!
You will receive an email confirmation and text message with additional information regarding your stay.
Check your spam/junk folder if it is not in your inbox.
What to expect
Siddhayatan is a simple, peaceful, serene, stress-free, and quiet ashram. An ashram is a place dedicated to self-improvement. It is a perfect getaway to learn spiritual practices like meditation, yoga, fasting, and ancient techniques, or a special place for personal reflection and growth. Our monks wholeheartedly run and operate the retreat making your experience more unique. We offer small-size group retreats/ classes and simple & clean accommodations with all the essentials for you to experience higher thinking through simple living. We are in the process of establishing a very large retreat center and meditation park, therefore you may notice renovation of our buildings and land. The ashram has 250 acres of beautiful rolling hills, open land, two growing lakes, ponds, and forestry.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
Check-in time is between 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm on the day of your arrival.
Check-out time is 12:00 pm on the day of your departure.
* You must notify us if you plan to arrive past the check-in time.
* Check-in before 3:00 pm will incur a $50 early check-in fee.
* Check-ins after 8:30 pm are not permitted. Our gate closes at 8:30 pm.
The closest airports are Dallas Ft. Worth International airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL). Both airports are the same distance from the center, which is approximately 80 miles.
Transportation to/from Airport
Car rentals are available at both DFW and Dallas Love Field airports. If you will be visiting the center for only a few days or even a week, then renting a car might be the most affordable option, also providing you with the most freedom for flight arrival times.
Many of our guests come from all around the globe to attend our world-class retreats. If you require a US visa for your visit, click here for more information.
* If you use a credit card for any transactions during your US travel, you may incur foreign transaction and international fees from your bank or credit card.
Local transportation is available.
Emma’s Taxi Service can be reached at 903-486-4443. If you would like to visit the nearby historical towns of Bonham and Honey Grove or go to nearby shopping centers (10-40 miles away), you can arrange your transportation with the local taxi.
Local transportation can be arranged with the TAPS Bus by calling (844) 603-6048 THREE days before your trip. Transportation times are limited during the week and on weekends. Visit their website for more information at Tapsbus.
Items to Bring
Due to the many seasons of Texas, it is important to bring the appropriate clothing by checking the weather ahead of time.
- Bring clothing that is comfortable and helps you feel relaxed.
- Bring your personal towel, toiletries, and hygiene items.
- Since you have to remove your shoes before entering buildings, it's best to bring slip-on shoes.
- Bring a water bottle to carry your water.
- In the winter, it is especially important to bring warm sweaters, a heavy jacket, leggings, hats, and gloves.
- In the spring and summer, it is important to bring light clothing as it can get very hot.
- If you plan on hiking or walking around, bring tennis shoes or boots.
- In the spring, summer, and fall, bring bug repellent.
- For classes, make sure to bring a notebook and 2-3 pens, so that you can take notes.
- For mantras and meditation class you may bring a shawl.
- We recommend bringing a sunblock, an umbrella when raining, and a flashlight for walking at night.
- We have yoga mats and meditation cushions that can be used in the yoga room. However, if you would like to use a mat or pillow outside the yoga room, please be sure to bring your own.
Because this is a spiritual center, do not bring short shorts, short skirts, tank tops, and similar revealing clothing.
We do not provide wifi/internet service at Siddhayatan.
If you need internet access during your stay, you can purchase or bring your own internet USB or sim-card. You can use your hotspot on your mobile phone. Past guests have purchased the StraightTalk Web prepaid card at Walmart and it worked great for them.
Two local libraries (5-10 miles away) offer free internet access.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible by email – email@example.com – or by calling 903.487.0717.
- If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, you will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee.
- If you cancel 8 days prior to your retreat, you will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee.
- If you cancel between 1-7 days before your retreat, you will receive full credit, less a $50 processing fee, that can be used towards a future stay or program within one year. The credit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the day of arrival if you do not show up, if you forget, or if you leave your program early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
For Personal, Fasting, and Silent retreats, if you leave earlier than your intended stay, the remaining unused nights will remain as a non-transferable credit to be used within one year.